Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wow.... Sitting on 2,000 pips at one point

Hi All,

It's rather amazing how things are when New York market is awake.... it seems that the market suddenly went wild and I at one point was sitting on 2,000 pips of profit! :D

Well, to follow the system means I will wait until tomorrow morning closing before I do anything :) Nonetheless, the system have been working for me for the past week :) To start with a base of USD500 to tonight inclusive of all open position is USD800 is simply amazing for me. My friend who trades by the minutes in forex is even more stunning :) Though she attended Kishore's class.

I prefer more of Daily trading rather than by hour or minutes as this way is more relaxing and we can enjoy life better ;) No offense to hour or minutes traders, personal preference.

That's all for tonight. Got a meeting at 8am. Hence, I need to wake up super early to do all my trades :) Ciao~

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment