Friday, July 17, 2009

Seeing Negative...

Hi All,

For the 1st time in my trading career (seems like eternity), I have seen losses *eeks!* Feeling wasn't very nice. Like what our Trading Mentor said, feels like an idiot. :D Bearing in mind it is not stop out yet, just in the process of CoFlex and TA.

Well nonetheless, it is the SYSTEM that gives the signal, so if I incur any losses, its the SYSTEM that is the idiot! :P haha....

Anyway, I have improved the Excel File for better trading. Any comments please leave behind :) Special Thanks to Gary :) And of course, you would have realised I have shifted the excel to top for better viewing :)

Your Friend,
Max Tay
Coach

Cashflow Warrior Academy - "Everyone Never Work Again!"
m: (65) 92718133
e: Max@MySmartMillionaire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment