Monday, July 20, 2009

I AM NERVOUS

Hi All,

This is so funny. Now my pip count for the day is at about 1,100 pips. And I am feeling nervous :) Thanks to Courtney!

Now I pretty much understand why there is someone in the course asked this question that he is nervous too when he is winning. At that moment, I thought that question is funny as Who would be nervous when someone is winning!?! Now, I am in his position! :) So ironic.

Nonetheless, I decided to call my Forex Trading "Shi Xiong", Eric Oh who calmed me down saying that is normal :) It's always good to have someone to coach, guide and be your listening ear and that's why We set up the Cashflow Warrior Academy just to do that! Thank you Eric once again!

I will give you a breakdown of the results tomorrow latest by 9am in the morning :) It might go higher! :D

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment