Saturday, July 25, 2009

Going into the 2nd Weekend...

Hi All,

I am going into the 2nd weekend as a Forex Trader! And today is Courtney's class again @ Copthorne King's Hotel! But I couldn't go as I am attending the Cashflow Club Leaders' Training. One of my main reason of learning trading is because one of the fastest way to grow our money is to do trading as taught in Cashflow Game 101 and 202 (Especially 202 with the introduction of Technical Analysis of Options).

Of all the paper assets, Forex remains the highest leverage vehicle - Up to 400:1. For retail investors like us, the only hope to be financially free is to have leverage as what RK teaches. Hence, this is why if my trading experience for this 3 months is good. There will be a high chance of incorporating Forex Trading into the Cashflow Warrior Academy. :)

I wish everyone have a fantastic weekend ahead of you!

Your Friend,
Max Tay

1 comment:

  1. It's been 3 years since you've trained in trading. How's life going on so far? I suppose you're an expert Forex trader now. How's the money piling up? Do you have your own cash vaults now? Heheh. I do hope you have, as money is quite fast in this kind of trade. :D

    Neil Salser

    ReplyDelete