Monday, July 20, 2009

Its Monday!

Hi All,

I work up at 516am this morning! Geez. This is not good for my health, well, because I would like to confirm the market opening at NZD market 5am :D What I saw was HORRENDOUS pip spreads! :( I still made certain calls then, but it turn out fine :) GBP/USD remains System's worst call until now. But generally it's fine.

Was very busy keying in orders in the morning. Made 6 Inside Day Tradings and 5 pairs hit 20 pips and got out safely :) I had lots of time to prepare on sat and sunday, guess preparation work is necessary :) My Ideal Business have started for 4 days and like what Courtney have said; at times we feel like an idiot - like me when I saw GBP/USD was negative 100 pips and at times we feel like a genius - like me when I saw my account crosses $600 from $500 - ROI of 25%! But I guess, we should all have faith in the system and follow the rules flawlessly :)

And fantastically, this morning, I have the privillege to talk to our Trading Mentor, Courtney through Skype. And he had answered alot of my newbie questions (I hope he don't find me annoying :P). Later I will post my learnings if I have the time.

That's it for now.

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment