Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2 Days after my Ideal Business Seminar

Hi All,

After 2 days of backtesting through 2008, with 3 techniques, namely Inside Day Trading, Channel Breakout and CoFlex, my ROI is 100%* (mostly based on 1 contract only). You might ask me why no Trend Analysis? Because that is a technique that I am still figuring out :) I am currently not swinging yet :P I hope that I can upload my track record up soon...

Opened a FXCM Micro brokerage account and just deposited USD$500 through Credit Card into my account. Thought I could start immediately but alas! They need about 1 working day for the money to be deposited into my account :(

Your Friend,
Max Tay
Executive Coach

THE SMART MILLIONAIRES GROUP PTE LTD
m: (65) 9271 8133
e:
Max@MySmartMillionaire.com
w: www.MySmartMillionaire.com
msn: max.tay@hotmail.com

*Note: This backtesting doesn't include pips spread (i think) and slippages.

No comments:

Post a Comment