Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daily Trading Excel File

Hi All,

I find a need to have a Daily Trading File to help me manage my risk better. BTW do note that Courtney advises us to trade only 5 major pairs.

Hence, I deviced a way to do it more systematically because the file will tell me how much risk am I taking so that I can increase or reduce the number of contracts I should do. At the same time, I conclude that what Robert Kiyosaki said is right where You make money when you buy not when you sell. Hence, entries to the system is more important than exiting. No, don't get me wrong, both are important, just that entry is more important than exit.

Therefore, I put those techniques that require fast entries and exits to the market first on the left e.g. CoFlex, 20 Day Momentum, Riding the Rejection Rule and probably Reversal Bar in the future. Then the rest of the techniques e.g. Inside Day, Channel Breakout and Trend Analysis which takes a bit of time to key in.

So what happen here is that I scan through all the pairs for CoFlex Entries and Exits first, Then 20 Day Momentum, Riding the Rejection Rule and lastly Reversal Bar. And I will scan for any exits all my Channel Breakout and Trend Analysis (Note that I usually exit my Inside Day trading at the close at about 7am to 8am to save time :) ). Lastly, setting up for all the Inside Day, Channel Break Out and Trend Analysis. And then, I will go do my other stuffs leow...

Thats' all for now. Feel free to ask me any questions so that we can improve and if you want the file, let me know and I will email to you.

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment