Thursday, July 23, 2009

Doubly Mistake on RRR... haha~

Hi All,

I made a double mistake today :( Well was a comical one though. Haha.

What happen was that I was on 20 Day Momentum on EUR/GBP and the price got rejected due to the Rejection Rule. Hence, I activated RRR into the system :) However, the prices went LONG, hence, temporarily the trade is a loss.

When Courtney was online in Skype, I double confirm with him that RRR applies for 20 Day Momentum and he replied no and said he will be back in a sec. I immediately cancel the RRR trade and put in back my 20 Day Momentum trade *Now talk about immediate action ;)* To my horror, when he is back, he replied that he was distracted and after reading my question again, he said that RRR applies to 20 Day Momentum Rejection Rule! I almost fainted when he said that... =D I have already left house for breakfast....

Anyway, when I got home, the trade is a loss. Courtney said, "Always remove losses and remain with winners". Hence, I remove the trade and skip the RRR since, there will be plentiful chances for me to practice it again :) Though this lesson cost me about $11.50, but it's still a good lesson! Overall until now with all my open positions, I am proud to say the Total Equity now stands at about $680. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it will grow even more :)

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment