Sunday, July 26, 2009

Why Why Why?

Hi All,

A lot of people asked me why I went to learn forex under Courtney Smith and not under my friends in JF Lennon or FX1?

Let me just clarify that I didn't go learn Forex under Courtney Smith. I went to learn trading systems from Courtney Smith which can be implemented in both Forex & Futures, probably stocks too. And since, I have little capital to start with... Forex seems the logical choice to start with... and with the objective to migrate to Futures in the future :)

Currently, sitting on a ROI of close of 40% after just 2 weeks, the situation looks very rosy for incorporating this part of the trading into Cashflow Warrior Academy :) That is one of the main reason why I wanted to take up Trading System, since this is my weakest link in my Personal Finance. Don't seem so now :)

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment