Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We are finding reasons NOT to trade rather than reasons to trade

Hi All,

I have just spoken to Courtney and he reminded me something I felt that is very important. And that is

We are finding reasons NOT to trade rather than reasons to trade!
Too many of a times, newbies like me, became impatient and keep finding reasons to trade rather than reasons NOT to trade. That's why I respect and admire Courtney Smith for being so true to his own words :)

Thank you Courtney!

Your Friend,
Max Tay

2 comments:

  1. Max you are doing great , how to take a look at your excel ... can you post the excel in our group or make it sharable ... I mean readable through google docs ... it's little difficult to read it in the blog ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All,

    Thanks to Tanmoy's suggestion. I think I figure out how to let more people view the file more comfortably :)

    Please click on this link http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tbVWLiIbrjIUIk1tvbLusGA to see the file in google documents :)

    cheers!

    Your Friend,
    Max Tay

    ReplyDelete