Tuesday, July 21, 2009

20th July Result

Hi All,

Can I make a confession? You know I must admit that when people talk about Forex Market making money, I said yah yah... if Forex Market is so good, everyone will be rich leow... BUT now... it is a different story...

Yesterday just basing on Inside Day Trading, the system made about 495.1 pips :) Nice one. I am pretty amazed myself too. As this are real trades and I am still in training mode, I am using Micro account. BUT I kept thinking what if I am using a mini account?!!? That would superbly nice :)

With my capital less than USD5,000, I don't think I would open a Mini account for the time being. At one point in the trades, I was using as much as USD75 for the deposits in Micro, so in Mini, that would be USD750 (assuming I am using 400:1 Leverage). Hence, I know I need at least USD2K for mini :)

Jia You!

Your Friend,
Max Tay

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max,

    Good for you, Jia You!

    By the way, are you using FXCM micro trading station II to put in orders?

    Cheers,
    Cody

    ReplyDelete