Saturday, August 8, 2009

Yesterday We Lost a Battle

Hi All,

I am writing this in KL as we are going to Courtney Smith's KL course. We are very happy that we were able to meet up with Eric Oh and June Yau. They are absolutely one of the best person you can ever find on earth!

However, yesterday we realised that we have lost a battle. One of my very good friend & trading partner got a margin call AND until now I still can't login into my account to see my account status. :( This week have been very topsy turvy for all of us. To tell you the truth, I am very worried for my friend. Maybe I am indirectly responsible for the incident as we trade more pairs than necessary. Let me talk to my friend and I will get back to you what should we do.

Though we may have lost a battle, BUT we will not lose the war! Press On

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment