Thursday, August 6, 2009

Double Whammy * 2 Yet again... *BORING*

Hi All,

Let me summed up yesterday market, copying what my trading partner, Nigel Nicholas said - "CHOPPY". Yet in such environment, following Courtney's trading system, after 16 days of official trading, I am getting 50% ROI for my trading (From USD500 to USD760.49)!

Rather amazing :) Well that's the only good news I can think of yesterday *HAHA* Because both of my Inside Day is losing money. In fact, EUR/USD is a double whammy and both Long and Short contracts (including MUT) got stop out *yet again*. Nonetheless, I guess we are pretty fine with that as we are still profitable newbie traders *HAHA*

Don't feel just good BUT I am pretty proud of myself when I limit the EUR/USD Inside Day loss to be 1% rather than the usual 2%. And that deserved a pat on the back :D

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment