Sunday, August 9, 2009

Enjoyable First day of KL Class

Hi All,

it's a rather enjoying trip to KL with a bunch of fantastic people like Denise, Nigel, Andre, Shirlin Medelynn, Shan Shan and Clareesh! We had lots of fun together and really happy that we made it together to KL. These people is super on coming to making money through trading! We even had a small tutorial class before the class started!

Just finished the 1st day of Courtney's KL Class. Was reminded of several important psychology of a profitable trader :) thanks Courtney! Lots of people were amazed by Courtney's methodologies and wanted be to part of our Google group mailing list! Courtney also commended me in the class for helping him out to answer questions on the forum and make me so pie say (embarassing).

Well, the main reason why I decided to help out is because as a newbie, I really needed lots of help in which I got it from those seasoned traders and Courtney who are so willing to share about basic trading terminologies and the techniques itself. And since now I got the answers, I can give this set of information to others so that Courtney wouldn't be so tired answering the similiar sets of questions that I have asked him before :D

Once again, I really want to thank all the people who have helped me in this trading business such as Tanmoy, Eric and of course, Courtney he himself!

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment