Friday, August 7, 2009

My Mind Blanked.

Hi All,

When I saw all my hardwork went down the drain, my mind blanked. If you see my Total Equity Chart, the drop is like Financial Crisis! I started questioning myself, have I done this technique correctly? Did I analysis it properly? this and that and this and that..... until it just blanked.

I decided to close the application and sleep. *LOL* I woke up at about 4am and saw that it stablised at about 600 plus and answered a few questions on the forum and went back to sleep... Until my alarm woke me up at about 730am, my total equity is still at 600 plus, my mind started to work again...

I started to see something... new higher swing highs are created! Without the down, technically it also created a few new higher swing lows :) Higher highs and Higher lows. They are signs of Bull Market. Well, I guess that is difference between Backtesting and actual trades. In backtesting, I am training my technical skills. In actual trades, I am training my emotional skills.

And in this 17 days of trading, I realised that emotional skills and Risk management is more important than technical skills. And that is why Courtney doesn't want us to do Demo Accounts as it doesn't train us emotionally as a trader :)

Your Friend,
Max

CASHFLOW WARRIOR ACADEMY - "Everyone Never Work Again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment