Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last night Discussion Webinar

Hi All,

this was the 2nd time I have ever run a Discussion Webinar. I was pretty uptight about it as I don't know whether how good it will turn out. Nevertheless, it turn out well.

Some key things I could have done better was that the capacity of the room is only 16. there are some other people who couldn't come in. I sincerely apologise for that. Not intended but I will try to improve on that. Another thing was I have to mute all :( Wasn't intended that way but rather the distraction sound from some parties are just simply too distracting, hence for the benefit of all. BUT they still could type in the questions and we can discuss along the way :) Just that I become the narrator of all questions, hahaha.

Please keep your feedbacks coming so that we can improve the whole process better :)

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment