Friday, August 21, 2009

I am getting used to it :D

Hi All,

after so many days of sliding down, I kinda getting used to losing money *OMG* is that good or no good? :D

I was talking to Dr Chua Ley Suang yesterday and she was feedbacking that she trust the system completely and just getting papercuts all over while waiting for a trend to form *ouch* She in her bubbly matter told me why did she signed up Courtney Smith's class. She said that she have read about the Turtles before! In addition, the person next to her at NWA have heard about Courtney before and told her that Courtney is a legend and did lots of amazing things in the industry.

It's rather interesting to see that newbies like me are so ignorance of things. Nonetheless, I am glad that I was shown to the right Master to make things happen. Let's pray hard that a trend will form soon :)

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment