Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Day that I broke Rules on 2 pairs at one go... So does my Mentor & Ms P!

Hi All,

yesterday night was an exciting night :D I saw the effects of our excellent analysis of charts going into full swing :) Power of Weekly SSD!

Pretty amazing after 5 weeks of Bull Rally for GBP, Weekly SSD once again predicated ahead of time that a major trend change will come :) And Courtney sees that now it's the time to break the rule as Principle always (ALWAYS) wins the rule :) Hence, despite EUR/USD's ADX is trending down, he went in an order of TA! :)

This was then I realised that how powerful and important Weekly SSD is when comes to when to break the rule! :D And of course, I copied his trade though 10pips later :( as I took notice of his TA only at night. But better late than never ^^. Anyway, thanks to Ms P, I was highlighted a Weekly SSD for USD/CAD. Similar situation as EUR/USD, ADX is trending down, but I went in an order of TA since there is a higher high and a higher low.

To round up, I think this week will be a rather exciting week where we are seeing a revival of USD, I will be shorting AUD, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP and longing CAD :) Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Side Note: Ms P confessed that she broke some rule too... this is what she said,"Today mark the first day i broke rule without Courtney's approval!" haha so funny ;)

Your Friend,
Max

Cashflow Warrior Academy - "Everyone Never Work Again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment