Sunday, October 25, 2009

Review of Selection Market

Hi All,

I found a bit of time before my good friend's wedding dinner to type in something about Market Selection. Though Courtney said that we should just trade the 5 major pairs in Forex market, I decided to trade the following in the Forex market on top of the 5 major pairs - EUR/GBP, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, NZD/USD & AUD/JPY.

Why? Because I can't trade futures nor stocks. Hence, in order to get myself into a trend, hence, I will trade as widely as possible in forex. As usual for corelated pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/USD & USD/CHF, AUD/USD, NZD/USD & USD/CAD. Loosely related pairs are EUR/GBP & GBP/USD, AUD/USD & AUD/JPY.

Like the turles, I put myself a Capping of Units for risk management purposes. :) In addition to that, I have incorporated Greg Seckker (i think that is how you spell his name)'s Income Generator into my strategies of trading.

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment