Monday, October 5, 2009

A revelation....!

Hi All,

today I had a revelation on my own trading. I am convicted that BIG money is earned on the BIG trends as just witnessed in USD/JPY. However, I realised that I was taking too much trades without thinking. And that is the main reason for my profits from USD/JPY to be eroded. I was jumping into too many trades and was chasing too many trades hence, gotten myself too much into the negative zone.

I realised what top traders like Courtney does is to be patient. Always seeking for confirmation and assurance that the trend moves to the right direction. I also realised that Courtney don't usually take coflex unless there is a confirmation if ADX is trending down. Waiting for another 5 day condition before taking another CBO trade.

This is very important things that we should emulate as this will reduce our risk to a great extend :)

Your Friend,
Max Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment