Hi All,
If you need help to setup your ProRealTime, please click on the link to download a video of me setting up ProRealTime.
https://www.yousendit.com/download/Y1RwanZqMGM1UjVFQlE9PQ
*Note: This is the 1ST time I am creating a video. It is not perfect. Do feedback :)
Your Friend,
Max
Cashflow Warrior Academy - "Everyone Never Work Again!"
Stock not forex
3 weeks ago
.jpg)
Hi, Max,
ReplyDeleteI tried many times to download your video,"Setting up ProRealTime with all indicators" But failed many times due to connection problem.
Lately, I tried to download the video again and failed as the site has already "expired".
Is there any other way to get that video, other than downloading from your blog ???
I really need to use the video to check whether all my indicators are set correctly. All my trades are EITHER "negativeS" or had been "STOP-OUT".
Thanks & regards,
Gary Lim.
I will be reposting a newer version using YouTube soon. Please gimme some time :)
ReplyDelete